Thank you for donating by text.
We really appreciate your text donation.
Gift Aid it
To help us even more you can register for Gift Aid. Gift Aid is a simple scheme that enables charities to claim an additional 25p from every £1 donated by UK taxpayers at no cost to the taxpayer. In addition to this, the Government will provide Transitional Relief of 3 pence on the pound. So while we will claim 25p from each £1 donated, we will actually receive 28p until the 2011 tax year. To be able to claim Gift Aid we need all our eligible donors to provide a Gift Aid declaration. Please could you complete our online Gift Aid form Click here.
Text Donation Terms and Conditions
- You can donate to the Kids Inspire by texting Kids to 70003.
- Text messages cost £3, plus your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates).
- Your support will result in a donation of at least £3.00 to Kids Inspire.
- The following mobile network operators have reduced their charges in order to allow at least £3.00 of the confirmation text message (described below) to go to support Kids Inspire: 3, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Virgin, Vodafone.
- If your keyword and short code are valid and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £3 via a confirmation text message and your donation will go to Kids Inspire. It may take some time for you to receive the confirmation text message. Please wait until you receive it. Each valid text you send will be charged £3 plus your standard network message charge, regardless of when you receive your confirmation text message.
- If your short code is invalid, you may not receive a confirmation text message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £3 donation as you will not be donating to Kids Inspire.
- If you misspel Kids, but your text message is sent to 70003 or if your text message is sent outside the Opening Times above, you may still be charged £3 (via a confirmation text message) and your donation will still be made to Kids Inspire.
- You can donate by text a maximum of 7 times each day from the same mobile telephone number. If you try to donate more than 7 times in a day from the same mobile, you will still be charged your standard network rate, but will not be charged £3 for a confirmation text message and will not be donating to the Kids Inspire.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a text donation to us. Text and Online Donations
- The SMS service is provided by instaGiv a trading name of TXT 2 Give limited. Customer Care number 0844 847 9800
- The Kids Inspire, TXT 2 Give Limited and their contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
- Kids Inspire is a registered charity, number 1129513.
- Kids Inspire reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check these terms and conditions regularly throughout the promotion.